Do you shop online?
Did you know that every time you buy something you could be raising money for The Friends Of St John’s, Enfield?
That’s right - over 2400 well known retailers including Amazon, M&S, Boden, Waitrose, House of Fraser, Vodafone, Virgin Atlantic and many more, will donate a percentage of what you spend (on average 5%) to The Friends Of St John’s when you shop with them, via http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/thefriendsofstjohnsenfield
It’s like nectar but instead of earning points, each purchase generates a donation. So instead of going directly to a retailer’s website, go to easyfundraising first and choose the retailer you want to shop with (it can be your weekly grocery shop or fashion must-have, to business travel, office supplies or mobile phone) then everything you spend with that retailer earns a free donation for The Friends Of St John’s. It’s completely free to use and your shopping won’t cost you a penny more.
Do you make business purchases
If you make business purchases for your company, you can support us by making these purchases with easyfundraising. There's an extensive list of retailers used by businesses including Staples, Viking, Rymans, DELL, PC World, Apple, Eurostar, Virgin, thetrainline, O2, Vodafone and many more. (Full list available online)
So please visit: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/thefriendsofstjohnsenfield
Register your details and start shopping!
Items already purchased for the school
- 13 digital cameras and cases. £1500
- Hooded jumpers for the netball team and full netball kit. £400, and £300 from The Jolly Farmers Public House
- Coach for Manor Adventure trip for year 5 & 6. £1260
- Playground equipment.
- Crackers for Christmas lunch for every child.
- Christmas gifts for every child.
- Medals for Fun Run. £110
- As a treat for every child doing so well in the Fun Run we gave everyone ice lollies!
- We will be purchasing 13 bikes for Sapphire class in the very near future.
Bikes to teach the children how to cycle unaided.